Sunday, April 3, 2011

has everyone sent/received March FQs?

Just a quick post to see that everyone has sent/received their March Blue FQs.

 Unfortunately, looks like Australia Post is being a bit slack in Adelaide, but I won't give up - I once got a parcel from Canada that took 75 days to get to me ;-)  see post HERE

If you haven't received/posted your FQs yet, does your partner know?  Please keep in touch with your partner as much as you can and don't forget to let your partner know when it does eventually arrive.

If you have received your FQs, we would love to see a photo of what you got, and hopefully, a photo of what you have made - even if it is some time  later

Just as an example, I received two lovely FQs from another group I am involved with and this is what I made

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...